people have visited this blog.

Official PayPal Seal

The Elephant

Odyssey of the Mind
Boys and Girls Club - Bandera
#35545
Tech Transfer
Division III

Sunday, April 02, 2006

World Finals!!

















World Finals is expensive, so keep up the support, dear readers.
[---EDITED FOR CONTENT---]
And the elephant needs money - see for yourself:

Elephant: "Hi, I'm the elephant. I can fit in an 6' x 6' x 3' box, and I need to go to Ames, Iowa. I need to take all of my props and nine humans with me. They do not fit in a 6' x 6' x 3' box. They also need silly things like food and beds, don't ask me why. Food and beds costs $500 per person, and as you recall from three sentences ago, there are nine of them. $500 x 9 = $4500. I don't know how much plane or bus tickets cost, but I am quite fat, and I know that I would occupy at LEAST 2 seats. I don't want to resort to holding a cardboard sign on the side of the street, but I will if I have to. Send cash or check to "The Elephant, blue trash can outside of 3500 Trinity Blvd, Ames, Iowa." Be sure to put it in an unmarked five gallon white GladĀ® Force-Flex bag. But seriously, you can donate via PayPal at the top of this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home